Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dinner vs. Dessert

After a long hiatus, the EBFLC is back again. Not only that, it has new tools to work with. Seems quite awhile ago when I started this club back in September 2005. Since then, it has evolved (or de-evolved, depending on your point of view) from actual meetings that became never-published book chapters, to monthly essays, to occasional blogs. Now I have taken financial information into the tech era by creating movies to illustrate basic financial concepts. Regardless of who might want to listen, I will continue to post this information to anyone who wishes to take control of their financial future.

My first movie is a simple discussion about dinner vs. dessert. Future movies will touch on other financial topics. Some will even have political overtones as I have learned that politics and economic philosophies are usually intertwined. If there is a concept you wish me to discuss feel free to contact me and I will try to address it in some fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment